We strongly believe that Quality Control is a major key to our success. There are many important aspects of a business’s operation that affect employee performance and the quality of their work. Following is a summary of the comprehensive Quality Control Program we implement at Statewide:
A. Quality Control
- Hiring & Screening: We hire applicants who are highly motivated, have the right attitude, and the necessary skills we are looking for.
- Thorough training: We follow a checklist of training policies and procedures to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Regular evaluations: Feedback through regular evaluations is used to let our employees know if their work performance and cleaning quality is meeting our standards.
- Good communication: Showing respect, being supportive and clearly communicating expectations is very important to a positive working relationship and for getting good performance from employees.
- Performance incentives: We try to offer significant incentives to our employees to reduce turnover and make their work more rewarding.
- Extra detail cleaning by supervisors: Monthly or as needed our management staff detail cleans accounts to ensure nothing is missed.
- Proper equipment and cleaning supplies: Cleaning personnel cannot clean efficiently without the proper equipment, tools and cleaning products.
- OSHA compliance and ergonomics awareness: We make sure that our cleaning products are properly labeled and that MSDS forms are at each site along with very specific building specifications.
B. Program Forms
- Detailed Work Schedule: consisting of contract work to be performed
- Customer Communication Log: used to keep open communication between our employee and our customer
- Nightly Employee Checklist: used to insure all work is being completed
- Building Inspection Reports: inspection of the premises with a point system to determine the quality of the services each employee is performing
- Management will complete regular visits, upon the client’s approval, to the office building during business hours for customer feedback and recommendations.
- Customer complaints and work orders are recorded in writing, received by management staff, and resolved in a timely manner.